Happy Thanksgiving

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
To those that celebrate Thanksgiving -- I hope yours is a good one sharing good food with family and feeling appreciative.  To those that don't; nevertheless may you find time to appreciate time with your families.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Ishan Chattopadhyaya