Help cleaning up the Old Moin wiki content

Help cleaning up the Old Moin wiki content

Adam Walz
Hi Lucene devs,
I'd like to help clean up confluence and the sub pages below Old Moin wiki. Can you please give edit karma to username adamwalz as per https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/lucene

Adam Walz

Re: Help cleaning up the Old Moin wiki content

Adam Walz
Bumping this thread.
I'd like to help clean up the Lucene wiki site. Can I please get edit rights for username adamwalz?

Adam Walz

Adam Walz

Adam Walz

Adam Walz

Re: Help cleaning up the Old Moin wiki content

Adam Walz
Hi Tomás,

Could you add page deletion rights as well?

Adam Walz