Help to learn synonymQueryStyle and FieldTypeSimilarity

Help to learn synonymQueryStyle and FieldTypeSimilarity

Shubham Goswami
Hi Community

I am a beginner in solr and i am trying to understand the working of
synonymQueryStyle and FieldTypeSimilarity but i am still not clear how it
exactly works.
Can somebody please help me to understand this with the help of an example ?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
Shubham Goswami
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Help to learn synonymQueryStyle and FieldTypeSimilarity

Paras Lehana
Please care to explain more about what you need to understand, what you had
understood and what are your requirements.

On Fri, 18 Oct 2019 at 12:19, Shubham Goswami <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Community
>
> I am a beginner in solr and i am trying to understand the working of
> synonymQueryStyle and FieldTypeSimilarity but i am still not clear how it
> exactly works.
> Can somebody please help me to understand this with the help of an example
> ?
> Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> *Thanks & Regards*
> Shubham Goswami
> Enterprise Software Engineer
> *HotWax Systems*
> *Enterprise open source experts*
> cell: +91-7803886288
> office: 0731-409-3684
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

*Paras Lehana* [65871]
Software Programmer, Auto-Suggest,
IndiaMART Intermesh Ltd.

8th Floor, Tower A, Advant-Navis Business Park, Sector 142,
Noida, UP, IN - 201303

Mob.: +91-9560911996
Work: 01203916600 | Extn:  *8173*

--
IMPORTANT:
NEVER share your IndiaMART OTP/ Password with anyone.