Hi doubt

Raghavendra Prabhu
Can nutch be made to use lucene query parser.

Can nutch support wild card query and other lucene features?

Rgds
Prabhu

Re: Hi doubt

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Ask on the nutch-user list, and I bet you'll quickly get your answer.  My guess is yes, but Nutch developers purposely kept things simple.  Also, Wildcard and a large-scale search engine/index may not go too well together for performance reasons.

Otis