How do I run AND, OR queries and other query filters on nutch?

How do I run AND, OR queries and other query filters on nutch?

Ravish Bhagdev
Hi,

I need to run "AND" and "OR" type of queries on nutch.  I have 0.6 version
of nutch implemented and running but it dosen't seem to support such
queries.  It seems these keywords are being stemmed out rather that parsed
differently.  I found some mails on the issue before but they didn't end
conclusively.  Also, I heard nutch was going to add new query filters in
newer versions, where can I find the list of things it supports.  Like
site:, and also I want to be able to query within query results, is all this
possible in any version of nutch.

Thanks for help in advance.

-- Ravish