How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

Vikas Khengare
Hi Friends

    How do I send one search query to multiple search Indexes which are
on remote machines ?

    Which Technology will help me (AJAX / simple Servlet) ?

Thanks........... in advance

I hope I will get result from experts like you........

Best Regards
[ [hidden email] ]

Re: How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

jrodenburg
Vikas -

Start with the RemoteSearchable class.  Technology will be RMI.

Hope this helps.

On 2/2/06, Vikas Khengare <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Friends
>
>     How do I send one search query to multiple search Indexes which are
> on remote machines ?
>
>     Which Technology will help me (AJAX / simple Servlet) ?
>
> Thanks........... in advance
>
> I hope I will get result from experts like you........
>
> Best Regards
> [ [hidden email] ]

Re: How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

Grant Ingersoll
Please only post these types of questions to the java-user mailing list.