How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

Vikas Khengare
Hi Friends

    How do I send one search query to multiple search Indexes which are
on remote machines ?

    Which Technology will help me (AJAX / simple Servlet) ?

Thanks........... in advance

I hope I will get result from experts like you........

Best Regards
[ [hidden email] ]

How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

Vikas Khengare

> Hi Friends
>
>     How do I send one search query to multiple search Indexes which
> are on remote machines ?
>
>     Which Technology will help me (AJAX / simple Servlet) ?
>
> Thanks........... in advance
>
> I hope I will get result from experts like you........
>
> Best Regards
> [ [hidden email] ]

RE: How do I send search query to Multiple search Indexes ?

Robert Engels
Read the book "Lucene in Action".