How do I use nuch tomerge multiple webdb?

How do I use nuch tomerge multiple webdb?

Nutch开发邮件
Dear All,
       We have serval webdbs,I want to merge them as a webdb,then I can use
it very well.Remember I don't want merge the segment and the indices! Thanks
very much!
       Please help me.

www.51sougao.com

Re: How do I use nuch tomerge multiple webdb?

Dennis Kubes
If I am understanding you correctly you want to merge the crawldb. You
can use the bin/nutch mergedb command.