How to Combine Dismax Query Handler and Clustering Component

How to Combine Dismax Query Handler and Clustering Component

Allahbaksh Asadullah-2
Hi,
How do we combine clustering component and Dismax query handler?
Regards,
allahbaksh

Re: How to Combine Dismax Query Handler and Clustering Component

hossman

: How do we combine clustering component and Dismax query handler?

The dismax *handler* is now just the SearchHandler with defType=dismax ...
so if you follow the examples for setting up the clustering component on
an instance of SearchHandler, all you have to do is configure that
instance to use the DismaxQParserPlugin by using defType=dismax as a
(default or invarient) query param.

-Hoss