How to configure Solr to periodically crawl the index

How to configure Solr to periodically crawl the index

insaneyogi3008
Hello,

I am newbie to Solr, I am tasked with setting up Solr such that it automatically crawls the index in a set duration of time . How can such a configuration be achieved in Solr ?

With Regards

Re: How to configure Solr to periodically crawl the index

Kay Kay-2-3
If crawling were the intention - check out -
http://lucene.apache.org/nutch/ .