How to get most indexed keyword from SOLR

How to get most indexed keyword from SOLR

pawan.darira
Hi

I have daily 1000 of classifieds ads posting in my SOLR index. There is an
ad description field where details of the respective ad is stored. I want to
know the list of keywords which are used maximum no. of times across 1000
ads posted in a day.

Pawan Darira

Re: How to get most indexed keyword from SOLR

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
Check out the luke request handler:

http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/luke?fl=my_ad_field&numTerms=100 - you'll find topTerms for the fields specified

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

On 20. aug. 2010, at 11.39, Pawan Darira wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have daily 1000 of classifieds ads posting in my SOLR index. There is an
> ad description field where details of the respective ad is stored. I want to
> know the list of keywords which are used maximum no. of times across 1000
> ads posted in a day.

> Pawan Darira

Re: How to get most indexed keyword from SOLR

pawan.darira
Thanks. It worked out fine.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 7:08 PM, Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Check out the luke request handler:
>
> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/luke?fl=my_ad_field&numTerms=100 - you'll
> find topTerms for the fields specified

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
> Training in Europe - www.solrtraining.com
>
> On 20. aug. 2010, at 11.39, Pawan Darira wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have daily 1000 of classifieds ads posting in my SOLR index. There is
> an
> > ad description field where details of the respective ad is stored. I want
> > know the list of keywords which are used maximum no. of times across 1000
> > ads posted in a day.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Pawan Darira

Pawan Darira

Re: How to get most indexed keyword from SOLR

Grijesh
Hi Pawan,

If u r using solr1.4 or latter version then u can see terms info by using terms request handler like

http://localhost:8080/solr/terms/?terms.fl=text&terms.sort=count
Thanx:
Grijesh
www.gettinhahead.co.in