How to get relevance scores of search results....

How to get relevance scores of search results....

Ravish Bhagdev
Hi,

I need to access the relevance scores of the hits so that I can merge
results of two independent queries.  I don't think nutch provides access to
through HitDetails.  Is there a way to access such information?

Thanks for help....

- Ravish

Re: How to get relevance scores of search results....

Andrzej Białecki-2
Ravish Bhagdev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to access the relevance scores of the hits so that I can merge
> results of two independent queries.  I don't think nutch provides access to
> through HitDetails.  Is there a way to access such information?
>
> Thanks for help....

This is available in Hit.getSortValue(). You can take a look at the code
in DistributedSearch.Client.search() method to see how it integrates
partial results from different nodes.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><