How to index pdf, html, doc and other MIME types in lucene

How to index pdf, html, doc and other MIME types in lucene

NageswaraRao M
Hi,

     Please let me know how i can index different mime type files like (pdf,
html, doc ... etc) using lucene

thanks
Nagesh

Re: How to index pdf, html, doc and other MIME types in lucene

Aaron Schon
Do a search on list archives - has been asked/answered several times.

Re: How to index pdf, html, doc and other MIME types in lucene

Grant Ingersoll-2
See Tika:  http://lucene.apache.org/tika

-Grant

On Dec 31, 2008, at 8:48 AM, Aaron Schon wrote:

> Do a search on list archives - has been asked/answered several times.

Grant Ingersoll

Lucene Helpful Hints:

Re: How to index pdf, html, doc and other MIME types in lucene

NageswaraRao M
I have subscribed to this group recently - how can search archives

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/MailingListArchives