How to obtain the freq term vector of a field from a remote index ?

How to obtain the freq term vector of a field from a remote index ?

Ariel Isaac Romero Cartaya
Hi folks:

I need to know how to get the frequency term vector of a field from a remote
index in another host.
I know that *IndexSearcher *class has a method named
*getIndexReader().getTermFreqVector(idDoc,
fieldName) *to know the the term frequency vector of certain field* *but I
am using* RemoteSearchable *that is * Searcher, *because my search
functionalities are in an rmi server. I access the remoteSearcheble from a
another host to obtain the hits but so  far I haven't found the way to
obtain the term frequency vector of certain field too.
Do you know if it is possible to do that ??? How can I make it ?
Any help is appreciated .
Greetings
Ariel