How to parse the content of password-protected site- OR Do Nutuch can parse the content of password protected site?

How to parse the content of password-protected site- OR Do Nutuch can parse the content of password protected site?

Arun Kumar Sharma
Hi,
   I need to parse the content of password-protected site. Currently when I parse the site say www.mydomain.com having particular user profiles ( which they can access only if they valid-username/password), it is unable to fetch the content of site.
       What if I have to categorize the search, so that user with particular authorization can access the particular type of records?

    Do nutch support this type of functionality?

Regards,

Arun Kumar Sharma (Tech Lead -Java/J2EE)
Mob: +91.981.529.5761