How to prevent indexing at the time of crawling???

How to prevent indexing at the time of crawling???

Ratnesh,V2Solutions India
Hi,

I have written a plugin which finds the pages which has object tag present with it, and its url,
The url of the page which has object tag is stored in field name say "objects", so what I want is , I want to keep
only "object" field in my index , and rest all I want to delete for example already present field as "url" ,"site" etc.

Looking for your positive contribution...

Thanks
Ratnesh V2Solutions India