How to request specific user for running YARN Application master?

How to request specific user for running YARN Application master?

Sadystio Ilmatunt
Hi,

Can YARN client request specific user for running application master?
I see that it is being run as "yarn" user OR "nobody"

When I add following in yarn-site, it tries to run it as user who
submitted yarn client.
Is it possible to request specific user for running application master?

yarn.nodemanager.linux-container-executor.nonsecure-mode.limit-users = false

--
Thanks

Re: How to request specific user for running YARN Application master?

Sadystio Ilmatunt
When yarn.nodemanager.linux-container-executor.nonsecure-mode.limit-users
is false, can yarn client request specific user for running app
master?