I cannot have this 2 working, and I don't know why.
I'm using Nutch 0.8.1 .
1. Added support for "type:" in queries. Search results are limited/qualified
by mimetype or its primary type or sub type. For example,
(1) searching with "type:application/pdf" restricts results
to pages which were identified to be of mimetype "application/pdf".
(2) with "type:application", nutch will return pages of
primary type "application".
(3) with "type:pdf", only pages of sub type "pdf" will be listed.
(John Xing, 20050120)
2. Added support for "date:" in queries. Last-Modified is indexed.
Search results are restricted by lower and upper date (inclusive)
as date:yyyymmdd-yyyymmdd. For example, date:20040101-20041231
only returns pages with Last-Modified in year 2004.
(John Xing, 20050122)