How to write the Sql in(intersection) query in Lucene.

How to write the Sql in(intersection) query in Lucene.

Krishi
Hello friend i need your help,

How to write the Sql in query in Lucene.
Example
Sql Query:
String tagIdStr="x,y,z";
List results=fSession.createQuery("from com.test.x.manager.TagTest where id in ("+tagIdStr+")").list();

I have tried to write this query in Lucene but the list result is showing 0.
Lucene Query:
List results =fSession.createFullTextQuery(new WildcardQuery(new Term("id","*"+tagIdStr+"*" )), TagTest.class).list();

Please suggested me how i can implemented this.

Thanks in Advance

Gopal Bisht