Indexing Korean

Audrey Lorberfeld - Audrey.Lorberfeld@ibm.com
 Hi All,

My team would like to index Korean, but it looks like Solr OOTB does not have explicit support for Korean. If any of you have schema pipelines you could share for your Korean documents, I would love to see them! I'm assuming I would just use some combination of the OOTB CJK factories....

Best,
Audrey

RE: Indexing Korean

Markus Jelsma-2
Hello,

Although it is not mentioned in Solr's language analysis page in the manual, Lucene has had support for Korean for quite a while now.

https://lucene.apache.org/core/8_5_0/analyzers-nori/index.html

Regards,
Markus

RE: Indexing Korean

Audrey Lorberfeld - Audrey.Lorberfeld@ibm.com
Oh wow, I had no idea this existed. Thank you so much!

Best,
Audrey

On 5/1/20, 12:58 PM, "Markus Jelsma" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hello,

    Although it is not mentioned in Solr's language analysis page in the manual, Lucene has had support for Korean for quite a while now.

    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lucene.apache.org_core_8-5F5-5F0_analyzers-2Dnori_index.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_8ViuZIeSRdQjONA8yHWPZIBlhj291HU3JpNIx5a55M&m=SqDPKA-n_YGjJ4_W3yBTcA-esk2YjXReCnvgtETUuv8&s=GCBa9JGIjJgWrcahymeFn16-B_f9XyuoAA-hQapaIas&e=

    Regards,
    Markus

Re: Indexing Korean

ART GALLERY
check out the videos on this website TROO.TUBE don't be such a
sheep/zombie/loser/NPC. Much love!
https://troo.tube/videos/watch/aaa64864-52ee-4201-922f-41300032f219