Initiation of 0.9 release process

chrismattmann
Hi Folks,

  As your friendly neighborhood 0.9 release manager, I just wanted to give
you all a heads up that I'd like to begin the release process today. If I
hear no objections by 00:00:00 UTC time, I will begin the release process
then. I will notify the list as soon as I'm done.

 Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
[hidden email]
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246

Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect

Re: Initiation of 0.9 release process

Dennis Kubes
Let me know if I can help in any way?

Dennis Kubes

Chris Mattmann wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
>   As your friendly neighborhood 0.9 release manager, I just wanted to give
> you all a heads up that I'd like to begin the release process today. If I
> hear no objections by 00:00:00 UTC time, I will begin the release process
> then. I will notify the list as soon as I'm done.
>
>  Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
>   Chris

> Chris A. Mattmann
> [hidden email]
> Staff Member
> Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
> Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

> Jet Propulsion Laboratory            Pasadena, CA
> Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246
>
> Disclaimer:  The opinions presented within are my own and do not reflect
> those of either NASA, JPL, or the California Institute of Technology.

Re: Initiation of 0.9 release process

chrismattmann
Hey Dennis,

 I'm basically going to follow the release process on the wiki (pointed to
by Doug), and the steps that I discussed with you and Sami (posted to the
dev list). In terms of help, if there's anything in those steps that I get
stuck on, I'll hollar at ya. Otherwise, if the process goes smoothly, I can
probably get it done on my own. Thanks for the offer: I'll be sure to call
on you if I get stuck. :-)

Cheers,
  Chris