Interest in static source code analysis with sonarcloud.io

Interest in static source code analysis with sonarcloud.io

lewis john mcgibbney-2
Hi dev@,
I posted on this topic previously but cannot find the thread.
We'll it turns out that we have made a slight bit of progress.
Is anyone else registered in sonarcloud.io? If so, can you please update INFRA-19474 as follows

Thank you
Lewis

Re: Interest in static source code analysis with sonarcloud.io

Sebastian Nagel
Done.

Thanks, Lewis!