Is anyone using SOLR in Australia?

Andrew Bruno
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone is using SOLR successfully in Australia in a
high end high transaction system?

Cheers
Andrew

Re: Is anyone using SOLR in Australia?

Erick Erickson
No clue, but you might get more responses by asking on the SOLR
users' list.....

You might be able to get something from the "Powered by SOLR" page
at: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/PublicServers

Best
Erick

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 1:34 AM, Andrew Bruno <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone is using SOLR successfully in Australia in a
> high end high transaction system?
>
> Cheers
> Andrew

Re: Is anyone using SOLR in Australia?

Ian Holsman (Lists)
I live in Melbourne Australia, and am involved in several
high-transaction SOLR servers.