Is it possible to direct queries to replicas in SolrCloud

Is it possible to direct queries to replicas in SolrCloud

Pushkar Raste
Hi,
In master/slave we can send queries to slaves only, now that we have tlog
and pull replicas can we send queries to those replicas to achieve similar
scaling like master/slave for large search volumes?

— Pushkar Raste

Re: Is it possible to direct queries to replicas in SolrCloud

Erick Erickson
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/distributed-requests.html