Is there a thai language analyzer available

Is there a thai language analyzer available

Randy Darling
Does anyone know of a good Thai language analyzer for Lucene?

I saw this email out there for a Thai language analyzer:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-lucene-dev/200402.mbox/
%[hidden email]%3E

But it looks like it requires modifying the existing parser which I
would prefer not to do if I do not have to.

Thanks,
Randy Darling

RE: Is there a thai language analyzer available

Alex Kiselevski

Randy,

Did you find any solution for Hebrew analyzer ?

Alex Kiselevski

+9.729.776.4346 (desk)
+9.729.776.1504 (fax)

AMDOCS > INTEGRATED CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT