Is there kind of a "NullAnalyzer" ?

Clemens Wyss DEV
i.e. an analyzer which takes the field to be analyzed as is into the index...?
The fields I am trying to index have a max length of 3 words and I don't want to match sub terms of these fields.

Re: Is there kind of a "NullAnalyzer" ?

Federico Fissore
Clemens Wyss, il 09/05/2011 09:42, ha scritto:
> i.e. an analyzer which takes the field to be analyzed as is into the index...?
> The fields I am trying to index have a max length of 3 words and I don't want to match sub terms of these fields.

keyword analyzer?

https://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_3/api/core/org/apache/lucene/analysis/KeywordAnalyzer.html

AW: Is there kind of a "NullAnalyzer" ?

Clemens Wyss DEV
Thx!

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Uwe Schindler

KeywordTokenizer and KeywordAnalyzer.

The same functionality can be achieved per field using
Field.INDEX_NOT_ANALYZED.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> i.e. an analyzer which takes the field to be analyzed as is into the
> The fields I am trying to index have a max length of 3 words and I don't
want
> to match sub terms of these fields.

AW: Is there kind of a "NullAnalyzer" ?

Clemens Wyss DEV
> The same functionality can be achieved per field using
> Field.INDEX_NOT_ANALYZED.
;)