JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland

Hi Uwe & Dawid,

JDK 11 build 28 is our first JDK 11 Release Candidate [1]

FOSS fixes in recent builds.

JDK 12 Early Access build 8 is available at : - jdk.java.net/12/

  • Release Notes for JDK 12 [2]
  • Changes in this build include

OpenJFX Early-Access Build 24 is available at :- http://jdk.java.net/openjfx/

  • This library is delivered as a set of modules, along with the native code needed to run JavaFX, that can be run using a JDK 10 build or a JDK 11 EA build.
  • This build is intended to allow application developers and OpenJFX contributors to test their applications with an unbundled, standalone JavaFX library.
Regards,
Rory

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2018-August/001844.html
[2] http://jdk.java.net/12/release-notes

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland

RE: JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

Uwe Schindler-2

Hallo Rory,

it took long time, but I will install this version today in the late afternoon on the Jenkins Test server of Lucene.

Thanks,

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

[hidden email]

ASF Member, Apache Lucene PMC / Committer

Bremen, Germany

http://lucene.apache.org/

Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland

Oracle EMEA, Dublin,Ireland

Re: JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland

Hi Uwe & Dawid,

Just wanted to check with you if there are any issues to report with the JDK 11 Release Candidate ?

Thanks,Rory

On 24/08/2018 09:41, Rory O'Donnell wrote:

[...]

Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland

Re: JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

Dawid Weiss-2
Hi Rory,

I'm running it on our build server and no problems so far (openjdk
build). Looks great.

Dawid

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 10:11 AM Rory O'Donnell
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Uwe & Dawid,
>
> Just wanted to check with you if there are any issues to report with the JDK 11 Release Candidate ?
>
> Thanks,Rory
>

> On 24/08/2018 09:41, Rory O'Donnell wrote:
>

> Hi Uwe & Dawid,
>
> JDK 11 build 28 is our first JDK 11 Release Candidate [1]
>
> JDK 11 Early Access  build 28 is available at : - jdk.java.net/11/
>
> FOSS fixes in recent builds.
>
> Eclipse Jetty -  JDK-8207177 (b27)
> Apache Tomcat   - JDK-8208642 (b27)
> JBoss Netty - JDK-8207029 (b23), JDK-8208166 (b25)
>
> JDK 12 Early Access build 8 is available at : - jdk.java.net/12/
>
> Release Notes for JDK 12 [2]
> Changes in this build include
>
> JDK-8208350 - Disable all DES TLS cipher suites
>
> OpenJFX Early-Access Build 24 is available at :- http://jdk.java.net/openjfx/
>
> This library is delivered as a set of modules, along with the native code needed to run JavaFX, that can be run using a JDK 10 build or a JDK 11 EA build.
> This build is intended to allow application developers and OpenJFX contributors to test their applications with an unbundled, standalone JavaFX library.
>
> Regards,
> Rory
>
> [1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2018-August/001844.html
> [2] http://jdk.java.net/12/release-notes
>

> --
> Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
> Quality Engineering Manager
> Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland
>

> --
> Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
> Quality Engineering Manager
> Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland

Re: JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland
Thanks Dawid !

Sent from my iPhone