Java Script UI for solr search..

SUNIL KUMAR DASH
Dear All,
I have integrated Solr 7.3.1  with Nutch 1.15 successfully ( with
minor changes in schema.xml ) and able to search a string
through Solr Admin UI .

Now I want to integrate Solr with my Intranet web site using
Javascript or java. I want to provide a text box in home page and want
to search a string entered by an user. Internally it should get the
result through Solr and display the search result in HTML format.

Can anyone suggest the Javascript code or reference/ example to
implement it. I am getting the search result as raw text.
Thanks in advance..

Rgds
Sunil Kumar
IMPORTANT NOTE:

ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC) was renamed as U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC).
Hence, the existing domain (isac.gov.in) is changed to new domain ursc.gov.in
resulting into change of e-mail address from [hidden email] to
[hidden email].
Please note this change and update your contact details for new domain
(ursc.gov.in).
message.

Re: Java Script UI for solr search..

abhay
You can call solr REST API endpoint using any javascript framework. We put
one more API layer inbetween solr and UI so that we can have some of our
own changes (like interleaving etc)
<https://w3-search-query-controller.us-south-k8s.intranet.ibm.com/rest/search?query=java&rows=30&start=0&filter[]=language:en>It
depends on how was your intranet website is developed. If you are using any
UI framework like Vue.js you can create a component for results panel and
populate results there.