Jdk installation conflict? RedHat 3 and java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError nutch errors

Jdk installation conflict? RedHat 3 and java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError nutch errors

ocramp
Hi,

 I'm having trouble trying to make nutch work on a Red Hat 3.
 I've tried jdk1.4.2 / 1.5.02 / 1.5.05

 I'm getting this error message at ./nutch fetch :
 Exception in thread "fetcher771" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/nutch/parse/Outlink
        at org.apache.nutch.fetcher.Fetcher$FetcherThread.handleNoFetch(
Fetcher.java:213)
        at org.apache.nutch.fetcher.Fetcher$FetcherThread.run(Fetcher.java
:146)

 I've installed the jdks following the installation notes from the Sun
homepage.
 But I think there might be conflicts on my installations and would like to
know if anyone has experience on installing Jdk on Red Hat in order to make
nutch work.

Thank you,
Marco