(LUCENE-1067) - Make TopDocs constructor public

(LUCENE-1067) - Make TopDocs constructor public

Shai Erera
Hey guys,

No one has commented on this feature yet. The change is very simple. I don't
mind doing it myself, if you explain me the process ... do I just commit the
change and then one of the committers need to approve, or my part in this
issue is the patch I sent?

Cheers,

Shai Erera

Re: (LUCENE-1067) - Make TopDocs constructor public

Shai Erera
Ooops, the issue number is 1064, not 1067.
sorry for the confusion.

On Nov 27, 2007 2:10 PM, Shai Erera <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> No one has commented on this feature yet. The change is very simple. I
> don't mind doing it myself, if you explain me the process ... do I just
> commit the change and then one of the committers need to approve, or my part
> in this issue is the patch I sent?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Shai Erera

Shai Erera