LUCENE-584, Decouple Filter from BitSet

Paul Elschot

Can I suggest to commit the take4 patch, together with the
two 20080111 patches?

I'd normally request this at the issue itself, but it's too big
as it is. In case more discussion is needed, it's still better
to do it there, though:

Paul Elschot

Re: LUCENE-584, Decouple Filter from BitSet

Michael Busch
Hi Paul,

sorry I was super busy the last days. I'm planning to finalize the patch
 and respond to your last comments soon. I'd like to get this committed
very soon.

-Michael