Language Profiling Problem

terkal@magnotia.com
I am trying to use NGramProfile to create a profile and getting the
following error. It is probably related with classpath setting but could not
figure out how will I make it work.

Any help?

Tolga /cygdrive/c/nutch/trunk
$ java org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.NGramProfile -create
org/apache/hadoop/util/LogFormatter
        at
org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.NGramProfile.<clinit>(NGramProfile.java:57)

Thanks in advance

Tolga ERKAL
[hidden email]
Magnotia.com | www.magnotia.com
My Blog | x.magnotia.com
917 495 1938

Re: Language Profiling Problem

Jack.Tang
pls put hadoop-0.1-dev.jar into your classpath

Keep Discovering ... ...
http://www.jroller.com/page/jmars

RE: Language Profiling Problem

terkal@magnotia.com
Hi,

I put C:\nutch\trunk\lib into my classpath.

Now I am getting the following error.

Tolga /cygdrive/c/nutch/trunk
$ java org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.NGramProfile -create
org/apache/nutch/analysis/lang/NGramProfile

Any Ideas?

Tolga ERKAL
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
Magnotia.com |  www.magnotia.com <http://www.magnotia.com/>
My Blog |  x.magnotia.com <http://x.magnotia.com/>
917 495 1938

--
Keep Discovering ... ...
http://www.jroller.com/page/jmars

Re: Language Profiling Problem

Jack.Tang
I don't think java -classpath C:/nutch/trunk/lib xxx.xxx.A will put
all jars under C:/nutch/trunk/lib dir into classpath. You should write
some shell/bat script. Or you can run the class under IDE(say eclipse,
netbean).

Keep Discovering ... ...
http://www.jroller.com/page/jmars

Re: Language Profiling Problem

Jérôme Charron
If you use nutch-0.8 version, the easiest way is to use the following
command:
nutch plugin language-identifier org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.NGramProfile

Regards

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/