Lease renewer daemon for [] with renew id 1 exited

Lease renewer daemon for [] with renew id 1 exited

José Luis Larroque
Hi guys!

I have a yarn app (a Giraph one for being more precise) that gives this error on containers when run in DEBUG mode:

16/08/30 00:48:56 DEBUG hdfs.LeaseRenewer: Lease renewer daemon for [] with renew id 1 executed 16/08/30 00:48:56 DEBUG hdfs.LeaseRenewer: Lease renewer daemon for [] with renew id 1 expired 16/08/30 00:48:56 DEBUG hdfs.LeaseRenewer: Lease renewer daemon for [] with renew id 1 exited

I know that is a HDFS error related, but as far as i know, there is no user list specifically for HDFS, so that's why i'm asking here (giraph user list wasn't helpful either, i already try).

I only know that for some reason, my giraph process conformed for 4 containers working, interrupt another thread of another thing or something like that. But i don't know if this interruption has to do for a bad configuration of HDFS, or could be something else (this happens on worst cases, when containers are extremely stress).

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Bye!
Jose