Links to in-dev features on wiki?

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Pages such as ZooKeeperIntegration and KattaIntegration used to be linked
off the Wiki front page. Now I can't find them any more. Where have those
links been moved to?

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Links to in-dev features on wiki?

hossman

: Pages such as ZooKeeperIntegration and KattaIntegration used to be linked
: off the Wiki front page. Now I can't find them any more. Where have those
: links been moved to?

They're both linked to from "IntegratingSolr" (and "DistributedSearch")

FYI: for any page, you can get a list of all the in-bound wiki links by
clicking on the page title (above the navigation) which takes you to links
like these...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/KattaIntegration?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=linkto%3A%22KattaIntegration%22
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ZooKeeperIntegration?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=linkto%3A%22ZooKeeperIntegration%22

-Hoss