Logging in Solr's DataImportHandler

Dan Davis-2
I have a script transformer and a log transformer, and I'm not seeing the
log messages, at least not where I expect.
Is there anyway I can simply log a custom message from within my script?
Can the script easily interact with its containers logger?

Re: Logging in Solr's DataImportHandler

Mikhail Khludnev
Hello Dan,

Usually it works well. Can you describe how you run it particularly, eg
what you download exactly and what's the command line ?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>
<[hidden email]>

Re: Logging in Solr's DataImportHandler

Dan Davis-3
Mikhail,

Thanks - it works now.    The script transformer was really not needed, a
template transformer is clearer, and the log transformer is now working.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:56 AM, Mikhail Khludnev <[hidden email]