Looking for someone to develop Thai Lucene Analyzer

Looking for someone to develop Thai Lucene Analyzer

Randy Darling
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask this.

We are currently looking for an implementation of a Lucene
Analyzer for the Thai language.

We are looking to pay a developer/consultant for a Thai Analyzer
implementation.

Thanks,
Randy

Re: Looking for someone to develop Thai Lucene Analyzer

kkrugler
>Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask this.
>
>We are currently looking for an implementation of a Lucene
>Analyzer for the Thai language.
>
>We are looking to pay a developer/consultant for a Thai Analyzer
>implementation.

Note that ICU has support for Thai word breaking, and is available in
a Java implementation, so this shouldn't be all that hard. See
<http://www-306.ibm.com/software/globalization/topics/thaiusabilities/text.jsp>

-- Ken
--
Ken Krugler