Lucene 1.3

Kunal Taneja
Can somebody, please let me know if it it possible to get the source
code for Lucene version 1.3 and other earlier versions. I need them for
research purpose.

Best Regards,
Kunal

Re: Lucene 1.3

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hi Kunal,

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/tags/ should have all the
past versions you could ever desire.

-Grant

On Jan 12, 2007, at 6:02 AM, Kunal Taneja wrote:

> Can somebody, please let me know if it it possible to get the
> source code for Lucene version 1.3 and other earlier versions. I
> need them for research purpose.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kunal

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing
http://www.cnlp.org

LuceneFAQ

RE: Lucene 1.3

Koji Sekiguchi-4
Hi Kunal,

You can get them from subversion repository. For example,
for Lucene 1.3:

$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/tags/lucene_1_3_final

See also:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/SourceRepository
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/tags/

regards,

Koji

Re: Lucene 1.3

Kunal Taneja
Thanks a bunch, Grant and Koji

Best Regards,
Kunal

Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> Hi Kunal,
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/java/tags/ should have all the
> past versions you could ever desire.
>
> -Grant
>

> On Jan 12, 2007, at 6:02 AM, Kunal Taneja wrote:
>
>> Can somebody, please let me know if it it possible to get the source
>> code for Lucene version 1.3 and other earlier versions. I need them
>> for research purpose.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Kunal

> --------------------------
> Grant Ingersoll
> Center for Natural Language Processing
> http://www.cnlp.org
>
> Read the Lucene Java FAQ at
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneFAQ

Kunal Taneja,
Graduate Student,
Computer Science Department,
North Carolina State University,
Raleigh, NC, USA
Homepage: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ktaneja/

"I wanna change this world but unfortunately I don't have the source code"