Lucene Benchmark

John Wang-9
Hi guys:

     Can you guys point me to some details on the Lucene Benchmark module? Specifically the grammar/syntax for the Algorithm files?

Thanks

-John

Re: Lucene Benchmark

Mikhail Khludnev
It's also described in LUA. I just get into it and understand how to use it. Feel free to ask if you face any difficulties.

Beware that Lucene devs use https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/luceneutil/
http://blog.mikemccandless.com/2011/04/catching-slowdowns-in-lucene.html
I didn't get into it, just know that it reports fancy tables which you can meet in performance optimization jiras.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Lucene Benchmark

Mikhail Khludnev
Hi,
for those who care about the subj. While working on some specific problem, I find out that task sequence can be interrupted only when new loop starts. I need to break the sequence in the middle. Here is a tiny diff which does it https://github.com/m-khl/lucene-solr/commit/660ecd62a0dcf1eec2f0f592ae50bae68b14b0cf If you wish I can raise a jira and attach the patch.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:48 PM, John Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

[hidden email]