Lucene Developer

Jdanko
I am not here to waste anyone's time and don't believe my post violates the terms of use. If the admins wish to remove my posts I understand.

I am recruiting for a Search Engineer (Lucene), this position is a direct hire opportunity for an e-commerce site in the Monterey, Ca area. Below is a basic overview of the position.

Apache Lucene a must, strong experience with Java, J2EE, SQL, XML, AJAX and Web 2.0 standards
Lucene optimizing performance with large scale data sets
Proven success in developing and tuning search algorithms, particularly for large e-commerce sites
5+ years Java software engineering experience developing consumer facing Internet solutions
3+ years as a Search engineer/architect, deploying information retrieval algorithms

If you are interested or know someone who is please contact me.

Thank you in advance,

Justin Danko
Technical Recruiter

Volt Workforce Solutions | 2425 Porter St, Ste 11 | Soquel, Ca 95073
jdanko@volt.com | t: 831-479-8658 | f: 831-479-4724