Lucene Index Monitor

Haroldo Nascimento-2

  Hi,

  I need to monitor my searches and index. i know that there is LIMO "Lucene Index Monitor", but the last version 0.6 works with the version 2.0 of Lucene.
  Is there other application that monitor the index and search ?

  Thansks
Instale a Barra de Ferramentas com Desktop Search e ganhe EMOTICONS para o Messenger! É GRÁTIS!
http://www.msn.com.br/emoticonpack

Re: Lucene Index Monitor

hossman

:   I need to monitor my searches and index. i know that there is LIMO "Lucene Index Monitor", but the last version 0.6 works with the version 2.0 of Lucene.
:   Is there other application that monitor the index and search ?

I'm not very familiar with LIMO, but have you looked at Luke ?

Re: Lucene Index Monitor

John Wang-9
Luke is great, but sometimes you don't have a windowing system installed on
the target machine. A webapp like LIMO is very useful. It is unfortunate
that it is not being maintained.
-John

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Chris Hostetter
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> :   I need to monitor my searches and index. i know that there is LIMO
> "Lucene Index Monitor", but the last version 0.6 works with the version 2.0
> of Lucene.
> :   Is there other application that monitor the index and search ?
>
> I'm not very familiar with LIMO, but have you looked at Luke ?
>

> -Hoss

Re: Lucene Index Monitor

Otis Gospodnetic-2
What about lucli?