Lucene Index

Marie-Christine Plogmann
Hi all,
I am currently using a (slightly modified) version of the IndexFiles demo class of Lucene to index a corpus. As I understand it, the index lists for each term the documents it occurs in.
My question is now, if this is in terms of frequency counts (the term occurs x times within the document) or just in terms of binary features (occurs/ occurs not)?

Thank you in advance!

Marie

Re: Lucene Index

Grant Ingersoll-2
Term frequency information is kept in the index.