Lucene Search with Multiple indexes

Dhanu-2
Hello,

          I am creating the lucene index with org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex, is this index  searchble with org.apache.lucene.*; package,If possible please give me requiered suggissions.

           And Please give me the procedure to lucene search on multiple indexes....

Thanks,
Dhanu

Re: Lucene Search with Multiple indexes

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

On 8/1/07, Dhanu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>           I am creating the lucene index with
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex, is this index
> searchble with org.apache.lucene.*; package,If possible please give me
> requiered suggissions.

Jackrabbit uses a somewhat customized Lucene index, that AFAIK can't
be accessed at least with OOTB Lucene index browsing tools like Luke.

BR,

Jukka Zitting