Lucene/Solr 8.1.1

Andrzej Białecki-2
Hi,

Just an update - I started working on the 8.1.1 bug fix release. This release will include a fix for SOLR-13475. At this time I’m not aware of any other critical / blocker bug fixes scheduled for this release (I think that LUCENE-8785 was included in 8.1.0?).

If all goes well I should be ready with an RC1 by tomorrow.

Andrzej Białecki

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.1.1

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Yes, LUCENE-8785 is part of 8.1 already. Thanks for working on the release!

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 9:24 PM Andrzej Białecki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just an update - I started working on the 8.1.1 bug fix release. This release will include a fix for SOLR-13475. At this time I’m not aware of any other critical / blocker bug fixes scheduled for this release (I think that LUCENE-8785 was included in 8.1.0?).
>
> If all goes well I should be ready with an RC1 by tomorrow.
>
> —
>
> Andrzej Białecki

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.1.1

Andrzej Białecki-2
Currently blocked by SOLR-13485.

> On 20 May 2019, at 17:53, Andrzej Białecki <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Just an update - I started working on the 8.1.1 bug fix release. This release will include a fix for SOLR-13475. At this time I’m not aware of any other critical / blocker bug fixes scheduled for this release (I think that LUCENE-8785 was included in 8.1.0?).
>
> If all goes well I should be ready with an RC1 by tomorrow.
>
> —
>
> Andrzej Białecki

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.1.1

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
I committed a fix for SOLR-13485, please try again.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

21. mai 2019 kl. 12:32 skrev Andrzej Białecki <[hidden email]>:

Currently blocked by SOLR-13485.

On 20 May 2019, at 17:53, Andrzej Białecki <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Just an update - I started working on the 8.1.1 bug fix release. This release will include a fix for SOLR-13475. At this time I’m not aware of any other critical / blocker bug fixes scheduled for this release (I think that LUCENE-8785 was included in 8.1.0?).

If all goes well I should be ready with an RC1 by tomorrow.

Andrzej Białecki

For additional commands, [hidden email]

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.1.1

Andrzej Białecki-2
Hi all,

A quick reminder that during the release process for 8.1.1 any commits to branch_8_1 must first be submitted as a patch in JIRA and approved by the release manager (yours truly).

Andrzej Białecki

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.1.1

Jörn Franke
Is there something new on the release already?

thank you.