Lucene/Solr 8.4 release notes

Adrien Grand
Hello all,

I started working on the release notes for Lucene and Solr 8.4:
 - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/ReleaseNote84

I'd appreciate help figuring out which changes are worth highlighting. Please feel free to edit these pages directly.

Adrien

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4 release notes

Adrien Grand
Hello,

Thanks to all who helped with release notes. I started publishing the artifacts, so this is a last call to modify release notes.

Adrien

Adrien