Lucene/Solr 8.4

Adrien Grand
Hello all,

With Thanksgiving and then Christmas coming up, this is going to be a
busy time for most of us. I'd like to get a new release before the end
of the year, so I'm proposing the following schedule for Lucene/Solr
8.4:
 - cutting the branch on December 12th
 - building the first RC on December 14th
and hopefully we'll have a release in the following week.

--
Adrien

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Atri Sharma-3
+1

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:08 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> With Thanksgiving and then Christmas coming up, this is going to be a
> busy time for most of us. I'd like to get a new release before the end
> of the year, so I'm proposing the following schedule for Lucene/Solr
> 8.4:
>  - cutting the branch on December 12th
>  - building the first RC on December 14th
> and hopefully we'll have a release in the following week.
>
> --
> Adrien

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
+1

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:16 PM Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:08 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > With Thanksgiving and then Christmas coming up, this is going to be a
> > busy time for most of us. I'd like to get a new release before the end
> > of the year, so I'm proposing the following schedule for Lucene/Solr
> > 8.4:
> >  - cutting the branch on December 12th
> >  - building the first RC on December 14th
> > and hopefully we'll have a release in the following week.
> >
> > --
> > Adrien

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

jim ferenczi
+1

Le ven. 22 nov. 2019 à 10:08, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:16 PM Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:08 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > With Thanksgiving and then Christmas coming up, this is going to be a
> > busy time for most of us. I'd like to get a new release before the end
> > of the year, so I'm proposing the following schedule for Lucene/Solr
> > 8.4:
> >  - cutting the branch on December 12th
> >  - building the first RC on December 14th
> > and hopefully we'll have a release in the following week.
> >
> > --
> > Adrien

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Ignacio Vera
+1

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:56 AM jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

Le ven. 22 nov. 2019 à 10:08, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> a écrit :
+1

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:16 PM Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:08 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > With Thanksgiving and then Christmas coming up, this is going to be a
> > busy time for most of us. I'd like to get a new release before the end
> > of the year, so I'm proposing the following schedule for Lucene/Solr
> > 8.4:
> >  - cutting the branch on December 12th
> >  - building the first RC on December 14th
> > and hopefully we'll have a release in the following week.
> >
> > --
> > Adrien

> Regards,
>
> Atri
> Apache Concerted

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Erick Erickson
+1

> On Nov 22, 2019, at 5:10 AM, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:56 AM jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> +1
>
> Le ven. 22 nov. 2019 à 10:08, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> +1
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:16 PM Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:08 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello all,
> > >
> > > With Thanksgiving and then Christmas coming up, this is going to be a
> > > busy time for most of us. I'd like to get a new release before the end
> > > of the year, so I'm proposing the following schedule for Lucene/Solr
> > > 8.4:
> > >  - cutting the branch on December 12th
> > >  - building the first RC on December 14th
> > > and hopefully we'll have a release in the following week.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Adrien

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > Apache Concerted

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Michael Sokolov-4
+1 from me - does this mean you (Adrien) are volunteering to be RM?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 9:01 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> > On Nov 22, 2019, at 5:10 AM, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:56 AM jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > Le ven. 22 nov. 2019 à 10:08, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> > +1
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:16 PM Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1

> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Atri
> > > Apache Concerted

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Joel Bernstein

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:08 AM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 from me - does this mean you (Adrien) are volunteering to be RM?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 9:01 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> > On Nov 22, 2019, at 5:10 AM, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:56 AM jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > Le ven. 22 nov. 2019 à 10:08, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> > +1
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 2:16 PM Atri Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1

> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Atri
> > > Apache Concerted

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Adrien Grand
Yes Mike, I'm volunteering to be RM.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 4:08 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 from me - does this mean you (Adrien) are volunteering to be RM?
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 9:01 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > > On Nov 22, 2019, at 5:10 AM, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:56 AM jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > +1
> > >
> > > Le ven. 22 nov. 2019 à 10:08, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> > > +1

Adrien

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Namgyu Kim
+1

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 12:33 AM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes Mike, I'm volunteering to be RM.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 4:08 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 from me - does this mean you (Adrien) are volunteering to be RM?
>
> On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 9:01 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1
> >
> > > On Nov 22, 2019, at 5:10 AM, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:56 AM jim ferenczi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > +1
> > >
> > > Le ven. 22 nov. 2019 à 10:08, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> > > +1

Adrien

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
+1

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

22. nov. 2019 kl. 09:37 skrev Adrien Grand <[hidden email]>:

Hello all,

With Thanksgiving and then Christmas coming up, this is going to be a
busy time for most of us. I'd like to get a new release before the end
of the year, so I'm proposing the following schedule for Lucene/Solr
8.4:
- cutting the branch on December 12th
- building the first RC on December 14th
and hopefully we'll have a release in the following week.

--
Adrien

For additional commands, [hidden email]

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्
+1

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 5:53 AM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com
>
> 22. nov. 2019 kl. 09:37 skrev Adrien Grand <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hello all,
>
> With Thanksgiving and then Christmas coming up, this is going to be a
> busy time for most of us. I'd like to get a new release before the end
> of the year, so I'm proposing the following schedule for Lucene/Solr
> 8.4:
> - cutting the branch on December 12th
> - building the first RC on December 14th
> and hopefully we'll have a release in the following week.
>
> --
> Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Adrien Grand
Hello all,

This is a friendly reminder that I will cut the branch on Thursday.

--
Adrien

Re: Lucene/Solr 8.4

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्