Lucene indexing configuration

Siarhei_K_77
Dear colleguaes,
is it possible to add custom analyzer(org.apache.lucene.analysis.en.EnglishAnalyzer) properties, when it(analyzer) has to take in consideration custom boosts of these properties?
I have faced with following problem : when I try to add analyzer to property using specific boosts, Lucene does not consider them, and when I removed custom analyzer the problem disappeared too. Please, look at my configuration files(attached indexing_config.xml, workspace.xml). I found a solution to a similar problem in the forum, where it was said:
“If you want to search by some property and, at the same time, be able to get sorted in the same property, the list of results, you have to create two different fields(properties) with the same value, but different settings indexing.”
Here is link to this  article http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/How-to-promote-an-unstemmed-match-over-a-stemmed-match-in-an-index-that-s-stemmed-td552162.html.
Is it the only solution of such kind of problem.
I have found another way of solution: it is to use two different analyzers, first one for indexing and another one - for search, here is link http://trac.osgeo.org/geonetwork/ticket/899.
Could you clarify how to configure Lucene using indexing_config.xml to search with custom analyzer with property boosts.