Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA

Erik Hatcher-2
cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists

The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.  
Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this  
point forward:

     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE

If a Lucene committer has the time to switch our docs to point to  
JIRA, that would be most appreciated.  I'll try to do this little if  
no one beats me to it in the next few days.  It's trickier than just  
switching one link - we have links directly into issues in many places.

     Erik

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue.

Paul Elschot
On Tuesday 13 September 2005 14:45, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists
>
> The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.  
> Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this  
> point forward:
>
>      http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE

I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed as a
project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
(lucene4c is listed there.)

The issue is that this patch SpanNotQuery has not been applied:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-352

Should I raise another issue to the JIRA maintainers that no Lucene
issue can be raised? When so, how do I do that?

Regards,
Paul Elschot

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue.

Erik Hatcher

On Sep 13, 2005, at 3:02 PM, Paul Elschot wrote:

> On Tuesday 13 September 2005 14:45, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>
>> cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists
>>
>> The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.
>> Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this
>> point forward:
>>
>>      http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE
>>
>
> I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed  
> as a
> project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
> (lucene4c is listed there.)

It's actually there, but listed as "Java Lucene", not just "Lucene".

> The issue is that this patch SpanNotQuery has not been applied:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-352
>
> Should I raise another issue to the JIRA maintainers that no Lucene
> issue can be raised? When so, how do I do that?

Perhaps we should get "Java Lucene" renamed to "Lucene - Java" on  
JIRA to that it sorts properly with Lucene4c.  I'll see how feasible  
that is.

     Erik

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue.

Doug Cutting
In reply to this post by Paul Elschot
Paul Elschot wrote:
> I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed as a
> project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
> (lucene4c is listed there.)

I just fixed this.

Doug
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Lucene issue tracker moved to JIRA; LUCENE-352 not patched; cannot create lucene issue.

Erik Hatcher
In reply to this post by Paul Elschot

On Sep 13, 2005, at 3:02 PM, Paul Elschot wrote:

> On Tuesday 13 September 2005 14:45, Erik Hatcher wrote:
>
>> cross-posting to all the Lucene e-mail lists
>>
>> The Lucene issue tracking system has migrated from Bugzilla to JIRA.
>> Please use the new system for all issue tracking activities from this
>> point forward:
>>
>>      http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE
>>
>
> I'd like to raise an issue for lucene, but the lucene is not listed  
> as a
> project in the 'addressing' list for creating issues.
> (lucene4c is listed there.)

Ok, I've renamed it... it is now "Lucene - Java" in the Project drop-
down for creating new issues.

     Erik