Lucene optimization to disable hit count

Lucene optimization to disable hit count

weiwang19
Hi,

I see this lucene optimization to disable hit counts for better query
performance:

Is the feature available in Solr 8.3?

Thanks,
Wei

Re: Lucene optimization to disable hit count

Tomás Fernández Löbbe
Not yet:

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 4:57 PM Wei <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see this lucene optimization to disable hit counts for better query
> performance:

> Is the feature available in Solr 8.3?
>
> Thanks,
> Wei

Re: Lucene optimization to disable hit count

weiwang19
Thanks! Looking forward to have this feature in Solr.