Lucene search with Hibernate

Krishi
Hello friend i need your help.
     I am complete new to lucene search using hibernate. can anybody help me to provide a simple demo application or url where i can find the example.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

RE: Lucene search with Hibernate

steve_rowe
Hi Gopal,

http://search.hibernate.org/  is probably a good place to start.

Steve

On 4/08/2009 at 9:35 AM, gopalbisht wrote:
> Hello friend i need your help.
>      I am complete new to lucene search using hibernate. can anybody
> help me to provide a simple demo application or url where i can find
> the example.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht

RE: Lucene search with Hibernate

Krishi
Thanks for your reply,

  I have try in lot of way but i have not find any type of success. and my project date is going late. so if possible then send or suggest me a demo application which are running. I am great thankful of u for this help.

Thank in Advance
Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Steven A Rowe wrote