Lucene.vectors: how to set the label field

Lucene.vectors: how to set the label field

ameertawfik
Hi Every one,

I am trying to use mahout's lucene.vectors to pull data from a lucene index. The index contains web page content crawled by Nutch. Some of the fields that are indexed are : title, url, id, text and category.

I know I can use lucene.vectors to fetch the data from the index and convert it to vectors. However, but what I could not understand is how to tell this tool which field in Lucene contains the label. For my scenario, the category field is the label field.

I am using mahout 0.9.

Thanks in advance,
Ameer